TMS is our flag-ship project and understandably so. techCurl invested a lot of time to perfect TMS, which is used by Agile teams to manage project and product development.
When teams from various organisations collaborate, they need to be on the same page at all times, and techCurl TMS offers them a common platform, giving managers a real-time picture of project progress. Team members can inform PMs of what they have completed, the challenges being faced, and receive feedback within minutes. Its features include:
- Allows you to configure your organisation’s structure, as well as that for client organisations.
- Well suited to both Agile (SCRUM), and Waterfall models.
- Inherently flexible to allow a PM to add Milestones, Task Lists, and Tasks in SDLC model, allows the scrum master to configure the whole SCRUM process in Agile.
- Live file storage allows a user to save and define restrictions on files in related project folders.
- The project calendar keeps track of upcoming and missing activities.
- Item level access to project related data allows the admin and PMs to grant access based on project requirements.
- Live messaging to communicate with team members.
- Tag cloud for faster access to required content.
- Users can view recent activity for information on everything done in a project.
- A high degree of customization in reports as per the admin and client PM’s requirements.
- Tested for concurrency and built to handle peak loads.\
- Intuitive tab based navigation.